ASK Utah CCW (concealed carry) Class
In this course we will go over basic handgun safety, storage and use as it pertains to the carrying of a concealed firearm.
We will also be covering all the federal and state codes, rules and regulations that pertain to firearms for the state of Utah. To finish up we will complete your application and fill in the blanks on your finger print cards.Note: you will need a 2″x 2″ passport quality photo and you will need to have your finger prints done, at this time we do not provide these services.
If you are going to apply for the Florida, or Arizona permit only, you will be required to do a shooting qualification as follows:
- Shooting Test will be shot from the holster, from 3, 5, 7, and 10 yards you will need to demonstrate good gun handling skills and follow all safety rules.
- There will be 25 to 30 rounds fired during the test you will need 3 magazines or speed loaders and the appropriate pouch to hold them on your belt.
- If you need to do the shooting portion of this course, it will be an additional $75.
Course fee: $100
Course fee: $200 (with Florida & Arizona)
Range time is an additional fee not included in course fee.
Submit your review
Create your own review
ASK Utah CCW Class
[button title="Download Course Descriptions and Price List" link="/wp-content/uploads/ask-course-descriptions-2021.pdf" new_tab="no" icon="hb-moon-file-pdf" animation="fade-in"]
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Closed Sunday and Monday
- ASK Defensive Training Co.
- 1399 West Colton Ave., Unit 6 Redlands, CA 92374
- (909) 307-1400